Pages

Friday 3 May 2013

TOP TEN - songs for spring



Like I mentioned in my last post: ITS SPRING TIME! It's so beautiful out that I'm spending as much time as possible outdoors, trying to get a tan so I don't look so pale and sickly anymore! I usually create a playlist depending on my mood or what I'm doing and I thought I'd share with you the tunes I'm currently enjoying this spring! 

1) Pop Culture - Madeon 
     * Saw this guy when he opened up for Lady Gaga! You'll like him if you're into remixes 

2) Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight) - Amanda Seyfried (Abba Cover)
    * I'm still obsessed with Mamma Mia soundtrack. SAVE ME FROM MYSELF.

3) Q.U.E.E.N. (feat. Erykah Badu) - Janelle Monae 
    * Every time you listen to this song, imagine me totally rocking out in my room by myself. LOL

4) Get Lucky (feat. Pharrell Williams) - Daft Punk
    * No doubt that this will be the song of the summer, so get used to it! 

5) Lightning In A Bottle - The Summer Set
    * Try singing this song while driving down the highway! Addicting!

6) Us - Regina Spektor
    * I would love to make a video montage using this song!

7) One Night - Matthew Koma 
    * Love the sound of this guy's voice!

8) How Ya Doin'? (feat Missy Elliot) - Little Mix 
    * I get so much attitude and so much more sassier when listening to this song! 

9) Still into You - Paramore
   * I've always been a Paramore fan and even though this is a different sound for them, I still dig it!

10) If You Got The Money - Jamie T
   * A super catchy song that reminds me of Ed Sheeran and Jason Mraz.



I hope I've introduced you to a song or an artist/band that you haven't heard before! If the playlist is old news ... then sorry! All of the songs are searchable on Youtube; however, depending on where you live, not all of the songs are available on iTunes.
Happy Spring everybody! 

Laters! 




No comments:

Post a Comment